Celestial Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

achienments like habbo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iwantectronandgoodachieve

achienments like habbo Empty
PostSubject: achienments like habbo   achienments like habbo Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul - 22:33

u should make achievements like habbo so it would be more fun to play and u would get achievemnets and badges instead of just staff having them :] study farao lol! afro elephant flower Basketball bounce rabbit Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy No affraid affraid sunny albino queen santa santa santa rendeer farao study geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: achienments like habbo   achienments like habbo Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 0:37

We do have "Achievements" and "Badges".
Everyone can earn them.

achienments like habbo 5oshau
achienments like habbo 15my81c
Back to top Go down
iwantectronandgoodachieve

PostSubject: Re: achienments like habbo   achienments like habbo Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 3:19

not those ones go on the real habbo and look at those ones, those ones are what i ment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: achienments like habbo   achienments like habbo Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 3:55

I don't play the real Habbo anymore, and I left before they implemented achievements/badges.
And I don't feel like making an account purely for this.

But is this what you meant?
achienments like habbo Habbo_achievemnts
Back to top Go down
Hiroyasu
Admin
Hiroyasu

PostSubject: Re: achienments like habbo   achienments like habbo Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 2:39

once the server is more stable and i;ve gotten most of the furni and images put in ill defenetly take a look at it and see if i can. if you would like to take a screen shot of most of the ahievements it would defenetly help since i dont have a habs account lmao
Back to top Go down
https://celestialhonour.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: achienments like habbo   achienments like habbo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

achienments like habbo
Page 1 of 1