Celestial Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Some Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 21:28

Hey.. Just some suggestions I've thought of over this week:

- Head Mod (This person can then train and handle all issues with other mod's. This then takes off some pressure from Hiro/Hoff/Hosh.
- VIP Club (Some sort of club people can pay real money for, like $1 a month or $5 for a perm VIP - Then you have access to other stuff, such as a rare of the week or something and other rares that aren't thrones and the big rares etc. Or if they dont get access to a catalogue with some rares, maybe give them 2 super rares when they buy VIP)
- Tokens (They would cost $1 a token and you can exchange a token for a custom piece of furni in the hotel. Thats if there is a possibility of custom furni. )
- Custom furni (People could submit custom furni that they have made and if it is good enough, it could be considered to be submitted to the hotel)
- CGN X's (Like Habbo X's, but for CGN lol, basically they handle the simple stuff, like questions from new users or little issues with harrssment cases)
- Few more bigger events (not just games like FF and such, but events such as mazes and such, like on habbo - maybe do this when the hotels more stable and not so many issues with attacks.)
- Rare of the week (Rather than releasing rares into the marketplace randomly - maybe have a specific time and day that a rare is released into the cata)
- Room of the week prize ideas (Room of the week hall of fame, credits, rares, trophy from staff, if VIP comes in VIP for a month, a special room of the week badge?)

Just some suggestions, you dont have to use them. If they aren't useable, then sorry.. If they are useable, go ahead and use them.

If you need help with any of these, i'll try my best, PEACE Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul - 23:36

I personally don't really like the idea of the VIP thing.
I don't like the overall idea of anyone having more-power over other users just because they paid for it.
If they'd like to donate maybe they should get a rare or something as a reward. But defiantly not an advantage over other users.

But I like some of your other ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 7:47

Donating to getting a new server deserves something rewarding, such as a VIP club - Every other retro does it.. and they work very well for those hotels.. most of them purely running on donation income for the price of the servers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 8:22

Hmm well look, i support the idea of donations BUT, I don't suggest the idea of paying for VIP and stuff. it will lead to users leaving the game forever like Force Hotel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 9:05

How would it?

Force has 50+ users on the hotel ALL the time..
Most of which are all VIP - Force charge $5 for perm VIP.

The reason Force is doing shit is because they charge for Silver Hobba and everyone in that hotel is fed up with the Silver Hobba's not doing their job right.

VIP is VERY successful in all retro hotels.. it's a great form of income for the servers.. tbh, it'd be bad idea NOT to do this idea.

Edit: Was thinking of another hotel.. Force has 100+ ALL the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 9:20

hmm ok the reason force got SO high users is that Lots of them bought with money. so they won't pay and just leave it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 10:03

Thats a GOOD thing lol..

Right now theres like 400 people on their hotel.. THATS GOOD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 0:33

Yeah, but do we really want to be like EVERY hotel?

Say CGN does do the whole VIP thing, and VIP's get a bigger advantage over Normal users.
This will start a problem among the community, which eventually leads to scams and people looking for cheats/hacks.
It's the need and/or want; that'll be consumed by Greed.
And turn users into trolls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 7:58

Sorry, but I dont agree..

If people want this hotel to succeed and do well and make money to pay for the server, it needs to have something that will make money.. Even if it is £1 a month.. thats still £1 a month going towards the server and helping out the hotel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 8:14

Honestly, you're only focusing on the positives. To every positive, there is a negative.

But whatever.
It's not my place to say what should go and what shouldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 9:01

Hmm actually VIP Thing is all wrong.

- First it may lead to Illegal Stuff. For fact if you ban a VIP or take his VIP away he may do something stupid like reporting the Hotel to Sulake or something!

- Second People will be fighting along the hotel because a VIP User is having fun Of them or showing off

- Third Maybe Good players and active players will leave the hotel once and for all. if you want me to say Force was falling apart. when force had so much players It got Hacked live and i saw it. i was on force. Say that CGN is getting attacked now. so i don't think it will be OK when people start coming in huge numbers because then we will get attacked with a stupid way from all hotels!

- Fourth There are other ways of Getting money with No VIP Thingy, like tokens and so on

- fifth. There are so much people out there, they are hackers that have fun by ruining people's Fun, They won't be pleased with this decision!

() Thats why I hate VIP Idea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 9:11

Okay, fair enough..

Personally, and I mean no offence by this.. I'm thinking you guys are thinking this because you may be minors and cannot afford to pay or you'll have to ask your parents.. I apologise if I am wrong, but this is just what I am guessing. And if this is the case, you may be ruining it for the other players that can afford to donate to the hotel.

Fair enough, the hotel may get hacked, but that is why you keep back-up's of who is VIP etc and if they server does break somehow, you know who to give VIP back too..

Tokens won't purely fund the hotel.. Especially if there isn't decent rares involved.. like I said, customs - VIP is a prooven source of regular income..

Just my thoughts, again, sorry if I am wrong, I mean no offense or harm by saying the first paragraph Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 10:15

Hmm i understand but i want you to know that i am 16 years old and i live in my own home. and i really can afford being the richest dude on Force hotel. but i got other stuff in real life that won't allow me to Pay for a game online!

It will cause Alot of Problems, Really alot and don't tell me Force is O.K not it's not force is falling apart now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 10:42

I'm 17, in a year I'll legally be an adult and able to spend as I wish.
I can already do that with the money I currently have.

It's not that we're underaged/can't pay it. It's just that, there are more ways to donate to the server.
Like to get certain Rares. Or token's to buy Rares. Something like that.

If you give the people who donate too much of an advantage it will cause people to seek ways to get AROUND paying.

They will eventually find a way.

Yes, it may be a "proven source" but every source runs out eventually.
Not a lot of people are interested in paying real money during this economy right now.

Then there will be those people who post up scams in the hotel saying they're giving VIP away and what not.
And the users who WANT VIP (the one's who would resort to hacking), will fall for said scams.

Thus causing a big problem in the community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 12:06

Beside, lots of people knew how to hack hotel!
So Nothing will stop anyone people will keep developing and developing until they find a program that will hack CGN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 13:15

Amr, they're already doing that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 14:17

No cassandra i meant lots of Noob people who doesn't know how to hack may get to it, and btw how do you make Spoiler thingy ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 16:39

Ahh, but of course. The n00bs eventually evolve into trolls!

Oh? Spoiler?
Code:
[spoiler]TEXT/IMAGE/SUCH HEREEE[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 5:46

ty Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 18:01

No problem. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 4:22

Spoiler:

trying xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 4:23

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 4:24

[Lol]TEXT/IMAGE/SUCH HEREEE[/Lol]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Some Suggestions   Just Some Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Some Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Gaming Network :: Celestial Gaming :: CGN Hotel :: General Discussions-
Jump to: