Celestial Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Empty
PostSubject: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 17:23

Well i been away from all internet for a few months for now, Well Kind of anyhow Hey Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 17:35

Welcome back.
You will notice some things have been changed.

Like Ragnarok is now online and there are new items and faces in the hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 17:36

Well well UR 169 Posts, i better start my butt engine and write some more lOl Razz anyhow thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 17:39

Lol.. Yeah.
I'm second most active person on here.

^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 17:41

I am guessing that i be third in fact and i will i will be first and beat Hiroyasu after i just finish these stupid personal matters -.- Really stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 17:52

You've got a lot of ground to catch up on.

Remember, no spamming! :3
Back to top Go down
Hiroyasu
Admin
Hiroyasu

PostSubject: Re: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul - 19:51

amrnashaat wrote:
I am guessing that i be third in fact and i will i will be first and beat Hiroyasu after i just finish these stupid personal matters -.- Really stupid

are u threatening me?
cuz il cut u up so bad with these forum pages you wish you would wish u didn't have a computer lol
Back to top Go down
https://celestialhonour.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 9:25

xD we shall see Lol MUHAHAHA *laughs evil* xD well if i gotta beat your Posts up i have to be on computer 24 hours Which is kinda of hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 11:19

You have 71 posts, he has 195 almost 200.
I think it'll be a little more than 24 hours. There aren't enough posts to catch up with. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)   AFK For Long, And Maybe back :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFK For Long, And Maybe back :)
Page 1 of 1