Celestial Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Commands and Shop NPC?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Commands and Shop NPC? Empty
PostSubject: Commands and Shop NPC?   Commands and Shop NPC? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 13:14

I just have a few commands to suggest.

@autoloot
@alootid (name or id)

As for the shop NPC, unless there is one, like a "mall" or something could be placed.
I've seen it on some servers where you're warped to this big map with NPC's that sell every weapon you could need..
^_^
Back to top Go down
Hiroyasu
Admin
Hiroyasu

PostSubject: Re: Commands and Shop NPC?   Commands and Shop NPC? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 14:38

yea ive seen it too ill probably look for it, probably better then making quest's for custom items lol at least some
but @autoloot should work but ill check it again. there;s actually a lot u guys can use such as

@go
@duel

canlt remember the rest ill have to make a list

adding mall now

EDITED : TESTED AND WORKING, EVEN OR ALCHEMIST SO NO MORE POTION MAKING THAT WAS SUCH A DRAG@@!!!

Commands and Shop NPC? ScreenCeRO005
Back to top Go down
https://celestialhonour.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Commands and Shop NPC?   Commands and Shop NPC? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 19:07

@go works, since I use it to @go 0 a lot.

Thanks for adding a mall!
Back to top Go down
Hiroyasu
Admin
Hiroyasu

PostSubject: Re: Commands and Shop NPC?   Commands and Shop NPC? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 20:58

np, i actually find it really usefull and this one was really well made, might add some custom sellers to sell some of my custom items i made. but for now still got tons to add and been real busy with the hotel. and my person life lol
Back to top Go down
https://celestialhonour.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commands and Shop NPC?   Commands and Shop NPC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commands and Shop NPC?
Page 1 of 1