Celestial Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few problems more.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PierceWilliam

A few problems more. Empty
PostSubject: A few problems more.   A few problems more. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul - 4:49

Noticed some little problems at the hotel.

When your purchasing a blue katana in the Japanese section of the catalog, you sure do purchase something.... but it isn't the blue katana. Instead, you get carpeting.

Don't get me wrong, no one loves carpeting more than I, but, blue kitana would be nice to have.

And then, another problem, when purchasing a habboween_crypt under the halloween section of the catalog, the habbo's body seems to only go half-way in. With his head placed in the middle. And, you close it- head is sticking out.

And one more thing- under the pura section, the corner pieces to the pura_mdl furni have flaky back-ends. when sitting upon one, your habbo back isn't up against the seat like it should be, instead, seems like your sitting in middle of the back-end of the seat.

Please fix these glitches when you can?
Back to top Go down
Hiroyasu
Admin
Hiroyasu

A few problems more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few problems more.   A few problems more. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul - 4:52

yea i know about the blue katana , not exactly sure why its doing that but ill see if i can find the solution and about the crypt u will have to give me the item so i can test it.
Back to top Go down
https://celestialhonour.darkbb.com

A few problems more.
Page 1 of 1