Celestial Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye cgn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PierceWilliam

Goodbye cgn Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye cgn   Goodbye cgn Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 13:51

Thought I'd write an obituary over the recent announcement of closure, at least an obituary to the one place of celestial gaming I was more familiar with- cgn hotel.

A huge thank you to the people that worked on it, that kept it running. Doing contests, often nice to reply or react to users. I liked that one response, the response to people getting disconnected and trying again immediately after.

"you keep this up,then you will be banned until you learn your fucking up the servers!"

Simple, straightforward, honest, everything I could want people running a site. No b.s about it.

Sad to see it now closed. Due to the users being pathetic, boring, and having no life.

Boring for sure, but I think the pathetic people with no life is what keeps most sites afloat, look at myspace,facebook or youtube.

Anyways, thanks for giving me a life to live to kill my pathetic boredom.

Bye forever, cgn Sad
Back to top Go down
Hiroyasu
Admin
Hiroyasu

Goodbye cgn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye cgn   Goodbye cgn Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct - 6:48

well ty for your good byes, and your welcome. i wish i could of continue hosting and editing the server but it just became too much like baby sitting rather then having fun. All i ever did all day was listen to complaints and people not understanding the concept of how things works or neither did they listen. maybe in the future i will re release a more open and happier hotel, but atm life takes changes and it's to take those opportunities to learn something new.

if there is a next time i would definitely need actual mods that have experience and know what there doing not just say so.
Back to top Go down
https://celestialhonour.darkbb.com

Goodbye cgn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Gaming Network :: Community Section :: General Discussions-
Jump to: