Celestial Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poring Catcher~ :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Poring Catcher~ :D Empty
PostSubject: Poring Catcher~ :D   Poring Catcher~ :D Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun - 1:55

Hai~! ^-^ It's Cam's friend here! ;D

Poring catcher is real simple ! ;3
The objective of the game is to patiently look at the summoned Poring's name and kill the correctly spelt and correct type of poring to gain a prize.

1. A certain number of people join or gather to a secluded area.

2. Once all the players are in, There will be a short pause time when the server explains the rules.

3. The GM(whoever is hosting) will summon 100 different types of porings but there will only be one poring with the name "Poring" and not P0ring or POring or anything else.

4. Patiently Pick out the correct Poring. If you do pick out the correct poring, All the porings will get nuked and all the other players will either get warped back or nuked so that the winner can claim his rewards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poring Catcher~ :D   Poring Catcher~ :D Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 0:12

;o Sounds gewd
Back to top Go down
Hiroyasu
Admin
Hiroyasu

PostSubject: Re: Poring Catcher~ :D   Poring Catcher~ :D Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun - 1:23

i have it, i also included events maps so ill annouce the map u can talk to the warper and theres a section called Event maps and u choose which ever one i annouced there are 7 event maps , 1 for each city Smile it;s pretty kewl

it beats summoning and disturbing the main cities with a whole bunch of random events and summons and so on Smile

im also trying to fix another script about killing the correct named porings but i keep getting errors with it
Back to top Go down
https://celestialhonour.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poring Catcher~ :D   Poring Catcher~ :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poring Catcher~ :D
Page 1 of 1