Celestial Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting ForgotenPassword!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reporting ForgotenPassword! Empty
PostSubject: Reporting ForgotenPassword!   Reporting ForgotenPassword! Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul - 8:46

At Gilles's Disco, he called me a Dickhead and Said to me to Suck my Tits. i don't have a screenshot but you can check chatlogs and Ask Gilles himself!

After all of that happened i went to jakecute111 To report Him, So she Didn't even Warn him and Ta-Da i got Kicked out of the Room!

P.S i can't play a hotel with such players and staff!

no offense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting ForgotenPassword!   Reporting ForgotenPassword! Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul - 8:54

it's true that he called amrnas a dickhead and suck his tits, i don't know if it's true if he just was kicked out of the room for nothing but you could check the chatlog and if hes kicked
Back to top Go down
Hiroyasu
Admin
Hiroyasu

PostSubject: Re: Reporting ForgotenPassword!   Reporting ForgotenPassword! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 2:59

when u report ppl can u also out the room it all happened in, it helps with locating the sitution
Back to top Go down
https://celestialhonour.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Reporting ForgotenPassword!   Reporting ForgotenPassword! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul - 4:13

I said it, at Gilles Disco Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting ForgotenPassword!   Reporting ForgotenPassword! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting ForgotenPassword!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Gaming Network :: Celestial Gaming :: CGN Hotel :: Reporting Players-
Jump to: